One should be grateful if someone does something for you. One feels like “thanking” that person. One can verbally utter the word “Thank You”, but there are other ways of doing so. What are they?
Tips to Be Thankful
- One can buy a gift. It indicates appreciation
- Extend a similar gesture or perhaps something else for the concerned person
- Send a “Thank You” greeting card
- Call up the person and personally thank him or her
- Take him or her out for lunch or dinner
- Treat him to a movie or a play
- Take interest in his or her activities to show how grateful you are
- Throw a party. Celebrate
- Introduce him or her to other people to enhance his or her popularity
- Acknowledge his or her presence more often
One should appreciate what a person has done for you. Go to any lengths to be thankful. Thanking a person builds up better rapport with others. It is a social obligation.
Popularity: 1% [?]